Pepsi logo tutorial in Photoshop: Pepsi logo tutorial has been carried out using Adobe Photoshop CS5. Before you continue, make sure you have the 3D option available in the version of Photoshop that you are using. Also, you should be deeply familiar with the Pen Tool to follow accurately through Pepsi logo tutorial.
1. Open a new Documents with Width 600, Height 340 and white color.
2. Create a new layer and Fill it with White (Shift+F5).
3. Open a new layer. Use the Pen Tool to draw the path below:
4. Right-click the path you just created and choose Fill Path. Change Use to Color and enter #d82a39 as the color for the path.
5. Delete the path you created in Step 3.
6. Open a new layer. Again, use the Pen Tool to draw the path below:
7. Repeat Step 4 but this time enter #002e5f as the color for the path.
8. Delete the path you created in Step 6.
9. Select the three layers you have created so far, right-click the layers and select Merge Layers.
10. With the merged layer selected, go to 3D > New Shape from Layer > Sphere.
11. Use the rotate options to rotate the sphere until it appears just like the actual logo does.
12. Open a new layer. Use the Pen Tool to draw the shape below:
13. Fill this path with #e2a799.
14. Change the Blending Mode of the current layer from Normal to Screen, and change the Fill to 60%.
15. Go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur, change the radius to 10px and click OK.
16. Repeat Steps 11-14 for another shape placed on the left of the shape you created in Step 11.
17. Repeat Steps 11-14 on the blue portion of the logo, but fill these shapes with #b7caea instead. Your image should look like this by now:
The logo is ready, but we are now going to add little water bubbles onto the sphere to give it a some cool effect.
18 Open a new layer. Set the Foreground color to 20% gray.
19. Select t.he Brush Tool and make the following changes for the Brush Tool Settings:
Pages: 1 2