Clone Stamp in Photoshop.In this Photoshop tutorial, you are going to learn how the Clone Stamp Tool works. The Clone Stamp Tool helps you to Clone portions of an image. It is fascinating indeed and I am certainly very fond of it. You can use the Clone Stamp Tool to create your own twin, and restore old photos as you like. Given below, is a very simple illustration of a clone and how you can achieve it. The tutorial has been carried out in simple English as usual, for a better understanding. The Photoshop Clone Tool can save Your lot of time..The Clone Tool is one that you will use often and it will pay to spend just a few minutes practice with this tool to evaluate it’s power.
1. Open whatever image you would like to work on in Photoshop. This is the image we will be using for Clone Stamp Tool tutorial:
2. Drag a horizontal guideline in middle of this image to help you keep the right distance between each clone.
3. Press S on your key board to open Clone Stamp Tool. Make the changes as show by the images below:
You should now be able to see the clone.
4. Hold down the ALT key and your cursor should change into a target. Click any point on the image that you’d like to start cloning with. Start applying your brush tool anywhere on your image and you will see the clone start to appear.
For your facility, you may wish to create a new layer before you start.
5. Now change brush settings to clear the edges of the motorbike. Notice that I want to clone only the motorbike.
That’s it, babe.