How to Combining multiple images in Photoshop CS5. In this tutorial we are going to learn how to combine multiple images into a single image as to our desire.
1) I am going to use this texture as the background:
2) Go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur. Change the Radius to 2px and click OK.
3) Next, I am going to open the image containing the frame, select it, and move it onto the document we are working on in Photoshop. Go to File > Open and choose the image you would like to import.
4) Use the Quick Selection Tool to select the part of the image you would like to bring into the document. In my case, I have selected the frame :
5) Drag the selection onto your document by using the Move Tool. Adjust it onto the background as you wish.
6) Deselect the selection (CTRL+D).
7) If you notice some white edges appearing on the part of the image you have just dragged onto the document, go to Layer > Matting > Defringe.
8) Change the Width to 100px and click OK.
This should make the frame blend in real well:
9) Next, I am going to put an image in the frame. First, I am going to use the Pen Tool to draw the shape below:
10) Right-click the path and choose Make Selection.
This selects your frame from the inside.
11) Now, open the image you would like to place inside the frame and select it. I chose to select the image using the Rectangular Marquee Tool.
12) Go to Edit > Copy.
13) Go back to the document where the frame is still selected. Go to Edit > Paste Into or Edit > Paste Special > Paste Into.
14) Your image should now be appearing inside the frame. To adjust the image, press CTRL+T and adjust the image as you like.
That’s it, babe.
Check out our Offer in the special Bundle below, this is a real opportunity – not a “Combining Multiple Images in Photoshop”: