Motion Blur Effect in Photoshop. Using Photoshop Motion Blur Filter to create a sense of speed. In this Photoshop tutorial I will show you how to apply Motion Blur Effect in Photoshop to moving objects. Welcome to the future. Let the things fly.
1) For our motion blur effect tutorial, I am making use of the image below:
2) Go to Filter > Blur > Radial Blur and make the following changes:
This is what this does to the image:
3) Next, I am going to bring in a car and place it on the image.
4) Duplicate (CTRL+J) the layer containing the car.
5) With the duplicate layer selected, go to Filter > Blur > Radial Blur and make the following changes:
6) Again, with the duplicate layer still selected, using the Eraser Tool, remove the blur off the car so that it remains only on the edges of the car. This makes it look like the car is moving.
I have repeated the same steps for different cars and this is the Final Result:
* A discount will be applied to at least one of these products. The manufacturer has decided the discounted price is too low to display here, but it will be shown after you click to buy