Replace color in Photoshop. In this tutorial you are going to learn how to use the Replace Color Tool in Adobe Photoshop. As the name suggests, we shall simply replace a certain color with our color of choice.
1) Load the image you would like to work on in Photoshop. For this tutorial, I am making use of the image below:
2) Go to Image > Adjustments > Replace Color.
3) In the Replace Color Tool dialog box, select the Eyedropper Tool.
4) Using the Eyedropper Tool, select the color you would like to replace in the image you loaded in Photoshop.
5) Use the Add to Sample Tool to make sure different shades of the same color have been selected too.
6) Once you have selected the color(s), simply move around the Hue slider in the Replace Color Tool dialog box to replace the color(s) you have selected. Press OK when you’re satisfied.
That’s it, babe. Final Result: