Ratings: 3.0/5 by 2 visitors
Posted by: Roofi Sardar
Converting Photo into a Pencil Sketch in Photoshop
Posted on April 25, 2012
Pencil Sketch in Photoshop.In this Photoshop tutorial you will learn how to create a Pencil Sketch effect in Photoshop CS5. In this lesson we will go through few steps and see how to make a Pencil Sketch tutorial.
1. Create a new document with Width 600, Height 340 and white color.
2. Open an image in Photoshop.
Click and drag this onto your document.
3. Go to: Image > Adjustments > Desaturate.
2. Duplicate the image layer.
You will now be working on the duplicate layer.
4. Go to: Image > Adjustments > Invert
5. Change its Blend Mode from Normal to Color Dodge.
6. Go to: Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur.
Make the following changes:
7. Set the Foreground and Background colors as 25% gray and white respectively.
8. Select the Brush Tool and open Basic Brushes.
9. Select Soft Mechanical Brush.
10. Apply the brush on your image, however you like.
That’s it, babe.