Text reflection tutorial in Photoshop. Sometimes it’s the little touch ups that bring out the very best in your creative work. In this tutorial, you will learn to create a contrasting color reflection which is not only elegant, but simply demanding.
1. Open a new document with Width 600, Height 340.
2. Set the Gradient Tool as shown below:
3. Create a Reflected Gradient as your background from the middle of the image to the bottom left corner.
4. Now create your text using any color. The font is ‘Arial Rounded.’
5. Press CTRL and click text thumbnail. A selection will appear around the text.
6. Go to Select > Modify > Contract.
7. Contract by: 50 pixels.
8. Create a new layer under the text layer and Fill the selection space with any color.
9. Go to 3D > Repousse > Current Selection
10. Make the following changes:
11. Open Layer 1 Extrusion Material and Fill this with the same color too (blue). Now close this window.
12. Select the text layer (PSL).
13. Go to 3D > Repousse > Current Selection
14. Make the following changes:
Pages: 1 2