3D Iron text effect tutorial in Photoshop. Iron text tutorial has been carried out in Adobe Photoshop CS5. The 3D option in older versions may differ. This tutorial is full of useful tips and tricks for Photoshop users. I will use 3D to create iron text effect.
1. Open a texture image in Photoshop. Width 600 and Height 340.
2. Go to: Image > Adjustment > level
3. Go to: 3D > New 3D Postcard from Layer.
4. Go to: Window > 3D
5. Select 3D Materials.
6. A dialogue box will appear; Name the new material as ‘Damage’.
7. Now create your text using white color. The font is ‘Cooper Black.’
8. Go to: 3D > Repousse > Text Layer.
Make the following changes:
It should look like this.
Pages: 1 2