Glass text tutorial in Photoshop. In this Photoshop text effects tutorial, we’ll learn how to easily create refined glass text. we will explain how to create a refined glass text effect using layer styles in Photoshop. Follow the simple steps below so you may create quality glass text in a matter of few minutes. It’s really not that hard at all, just some earlier methods shaped into something new and neat.
1. Open a new document. Width 600, height 340.
2. Set the Gradient Tool as shown below:
3. Customize the background color as shown:
4. Create a Linear Gradient as your background. Drag a straight line from the top right corner of the image to the bottom left corner.
5. Open an image in Photoshop.
6. Change its Blend Mode from Normal to Hard Light.
7. Select the Brush Tool and open Assorted Brushes.
8. Select Concentric circle Brush.
Make the following modifications to your brush:
9. Use the brush on your image, however you like.
10. Now create your text using Gray color. The font is ‘N-Gage.’
11. Type in, ‘SOBER’.