Ratings: 0.0/5 by 0 visitors
Posted by: Roofi Sardar
Producing Night Vision Effect in Photoshop
Posted on October 11, 2012
Night vision effect in Photoshop. In this Photoshop tutorial, you are going to learn to produce the night vision effect in Photoshop. When we say night vision we are not just talking about turning the picture green, there’s more to it than it seems. And this you will find out when you follow the simple steps of the tutorial below.
1. Open whatever image you would like to work on in Photoshop. This is the image we will be using for Night Vision Effect tutorial:
2. Now create an Adjustment layer and choose Hue/Saturation. Then make the following changes:
3. Create a new Adjustment layer and choose Pattern Fill. Then make the following changes:
4. Change its Blend Mode from Normal to Overlay. Change the Opacity to 70%.
5. Create a new layer.
6. Fill this layer with # 656565
7. Go to Filter > Noise > Add Noise. Then make the following changes:
8. Create another new layer.
9. Draw a selection with the Elliptical Marquee Tool.
10. Go to: Select > Modify > Feather Selection. Now set the Radius as 25 pixels.
11. Press CTRL + Shift + I to select inverse. Fill this selection with #707070
12. Change its Blend Mode from Normal to Darken.
That’s it, babe.